Saturday, January 19, 2008

Off to Puerto Vallarta!


Holy cow I can't believe I found a flight - I leave Kelowna 6:00 Monday morning and come back Friday night. (Have big plans next weekend so had to be home for those!) Now I'm just hoping AM checks her email again tonight & calls me. If I can't sleep on their couch, I'm hoping she can find me a hotel room close to where they're staying.

God I have a stomach-ache - the nerves...the spontaneity!! Now I have to try on my summer clothes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woaw, this sounds nice. Have a nice trip to Puerto Vallarta and ENJOY!!

Heather said...

I knew you would find one!!! Couch smouch - use the floor! Good for the spine!
Have a blast - you deserve it!!!!
Fill us in on Sat!!

Don't forget Walmart! There is a GREAT market on the parking lot of Walmart & Sams!!! Cool stuff - SUPER cheap!!!
Adios Amiga!

Dawn said...

HAVE AN AWESOME TIME!

Way to be spontaneous!!!

Cheryl said...

HOLY CRAP!!! That is so spontaneous and fun! I hope you have a blast and look forward to hearing all about it!