Gee I've put my life on hold these last couple of weeks & haven't even posted anything! So I applied for a job as a branch head. Many, many people expected I was going to get it. But. I didn't.
My supervisor got it instead. She had not told anyone she applied so it was a complete surprise although I had a feeling she might have. So I wasn't totally blind-sided. I celebrated my disappointment by having an absolutely crappy sleep last night and not doing any work whatsoever today. In fact I spent a large part of the day trying to find a cheap flight to Puerto Vallarta for next week! Unsuccessfully sad to say. AM & Di are there right now and I thought it would have been cool to fly down and hang out with them for a few days.
So now I have to apply for the supervisor's job... I'd better get it. As she said to me, who else would want it? Prior to this branch head carrot dangling in front of my nose, it was my dream job, so I have to drum up some enthusiasm. And EGTB is still there but we've got our fingers crossed.
In other news, it's back to WW tomorrow. I've lost 11 pounds so far and my clothes are loose so that's awesome. I got my hair cut last week, an excellent cut but of course I can never get it to look as good as Rose does.
I still have done no scrapping for months but there's a crop next weekend I'm going to and I should have my last Pick of the Patch kit by then, so maybe inspiration will strike.
Well now I'm going to search for cheap cruises....
Friday, January 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Too bad, Fern. Sorry you didn't get it. Good luck with the trip search! See you at WW.
Post a Comment