Wednesday, November 07, 2007

and she's also hilariously funny!






Holly and I were just hanging out on the floor with her and laughing our heads off. Well, really, you just have to laugh looking at her and her sweet face.

These are just some of the pictures Holly & I took. Oh and did I tell you how she cried when I left for work yesterday morning. Apparently today she was fine, but I get greeted with great enthusiasm when I get home!

I think she likes me... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you have connected ok! She looks so shy on the close-up picture like she tries to look kind of cute. And she sure manages that!

Kelli said...

I'm glad you ended up with such a sweet, funny girl. She has such a great face!

Heather said...

I am very happy for you Fern.

You both (Myla) look very content.