Saturday, December 02, 2006

These boots were made for walking



Holly has had a bit of a growth spurt recently - in her feet! Poor dear now wears size 10.5 - and she's been hobbling to school this week in my late mother's size 9.5 boots. So a few days ago I let her wear my boots and she absolutely loved them - I wear size 11. Then the fight was on - who got to wear MY boots? So today we went boot shopping. We agreed that if I found boots that I liked, I'd get them and she could keep mine. Well we found these. Romika. They're like slippers! Incredibly comfortable. So much for the deal. She tried them on and decided she would have those, I could have my old black ones back. Hmmph. So I had to get a pair of dress boots for myself as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you get those? I need boots and have been looking, half assedly really, but still keeping my eyes peeled for the perfect warm, yet cute boot.

Anonymous said...

Fern T... the funkiest librarian in town!

Anonymous said...

I went to the library to day to sign out all the Japanese Anime books for E. and you had the day off! You missed my boots in action!