Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Doggie Time


Well look at that - we've got a dog (who by the way just met Vespers up close & personal - now we know what she sounds like when she's in pain!)

Zenny is a 3-year old cockapoo that I saw advertised on Castanet on the weekend. On a whim I emailed her owner and the next thing you know - we've got a dog! In the Teleglow family tradition, we get a new pet just shortly before leaving the country and letting Greg deal with it. We've only had her a few hours; can't say much about her except that she LOVES to chase & fetch balls! We'll see how it goes...

Three weeks today we leave on our trip! The itinerary has changed a tiny bit since I last posted. Now it's 4 nights in London, 4 nights in Cardiff, 2 nights in Bath, 3 nights in Shrewsbury and from then on it's the same. Bizarrely my old friend Lynda is going to be in the UK on a cycling trip at the same time so we may rendezvous in London. Holly and I are both really excited about going and I have a feeling the next 3 weeks will fly by.

No comments: