Karen and Fern 'helping' Dawn in the kitchen.
The cool girls....er I mean the focus group! Dawn, Heather, Michelle, Fern, Cheryl & Karen


Dawn drawing names for a door prize. Notice how she has her fingers right inside the glass - eeeeeeuuw!
It was a great weekend - and I even got a couple of layouts done, finished a project started a year ago at Artistry, and made an awesome piece of art from a cupboard door. Not to mention some great make & takes and all the visiting and eating. And eating.
And laughing!

3 comments:
Yes, all the eating! Must get back to WW!
My face hurts from all the laughing!
What a good time!
superfuntimes.
can't wait to do it all again soon... or relatively soon :-)
Good times ... good times.
I heard Dawn just offer to organize another one lickity split - yay!
K
Post a Comment